We are successfully ranked amongst the trustworthy entities offering a wide range of MS Coated Pipes.
These Pipes are available in various specification, these are ideal for use in heat transfer equipment such as superheaters, boilers, and heat exchangers. These coated steel pipes have been designed as per the international market standards and each piece in the range has been strictly checked and inspected for quality and performance under the supervision of experienced personnel.
- Longer life
- Rust free
- Rugged construction
- 3LPE Coated Pipes consist of 3 layers of pipeline coating.
- Layer 1 consists of Fusion Bonded Epoxy. This later provides protection against corrosion and is fusion bonded with the blasted steel surface.
- Layer 2 is a copolymer adhesive which has excellent chemical bonding to the inner layer and the top layer of polyethylene.
- Layer 3 is the layer of polyethylene used for protection against any physical damage to the pipes.
- The 3 layer polyethylene coated pipes are the preferred choice for transmission of oil and gas around the world. It can withstand varied temperatures and environments ranging from desert drylands to deep underwater regions. 3LPE coated steel pipes are used for transportation of drinking water, oil and gas and other fluids. The 3LPE coated pipes can be used in the high temperatures as high as 60o C to 80o C.
Standards used in manufacturing 3LPE pipes are:
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance preventing steel pipes from any damage.
- Resistance to cathodic disbandment
- The external layer of polyethylene prevents any physical damages to either the pipes or the fusion bonded epoxy during handling
- The 3LPE coated pipes have high-performance characteristics and an extended life cycle
- 3LPE Coated Pipes Manufacturer in India
- Maharashtra seamless limited is a pioneer in manufacturing corrosion protective 3LPE Coated pipes in India. We provide externally coated carbon steel pipes with 3LPE coating for applications in buried or submerged environments. Maharashtra seamless also produces other anti-corrosion pipeline coatings such as 3LPP, FBE, and internal epoxy coatings.
- DIN 30670
- CSA Z245.21
- AS 4321
- IS 3581"