|Size||1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch|
|Unit Pipe Length||9 meter, 6 meter|
Our clients are benefited with the exclusive range of API Pipes that are offered with varied thickness and other dimensional specifications. The American Petroleum Institute specification covers seamless and welded steel line pipe. This is steel pipe for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries. API Pipe is suitable for conveying gas, water, and oil.
• Outside Diameter: Up to 355.60 mm (Expander pipe in 406.4/ 457.0/ 508.0 mm)
• Thickness: Up to 40.00 mm
• Length: Up to 14 mar (max tube length can be met up to 21 mt.)
• End: Plain-End/ Bevelled-End
• Grade: Up to X70/X-70Q/P91
• Special requirements: NACE/ Sour/ Off-shore"
• Uniform surface
• Sturdy construction
• Corrosion resistance
• 1/2" to 24" and above
|Nominal Size||>3 inch|